Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wytheville (3/26/2014)

Last full day in Wytheville teaching the courses at the community center.  I feel very satisfied with this class.  A few years ago while here I went to lunch at a hole in the wall, and went to eat there again with my fellow instructor.  Two years ago when I ate there, people from the health department were eating there as well, always a good sign.
The Wythe Produce & Deli is a great small country store immediately off I-81 on Route 52.  The food is still amazing.  Both of us were not disappointed.  I had a typical southern lunch, chicken dumplings and green beans.  Don my fellow instructor had a great roast beef sandwich.  Inexpensive and absolutely above average (or really good).  Strangely it is not even on Yelp or identified on Google.  I had to take a picture of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment