Thursday, October 19, 2017

Oh my god, traveling can be fun (R-rated) (10/19/2017)

As many of you know, I travel frequently to give workshops throughout the state.  In the past year I provided 54 of them.  As you can see, it keeps me hopping.  Some of them are near my office in Richmond, others near my home, but a lot of them require me to travel. 

Of course, during my travels I stay in hotels and motels.  One of my fears is bringing home bed bugs, and knock on wood, I have not yet encountered any yet.  Getting to a new place I do a bed bug check, and then settle in.

hotel, bed, risque, play by play, noisy neighbors, travel
My beautiful room in Wytheville, a great room with a view, great bed, and some interesting play by play.

The first night is usually somewhat rough.  It is a new bed, new pillows, a lot of light in the room, noisy air conditioning, you name it.  But often the second night is better: I am exhausted from a day of teaching, and somewhat used to the new room.

But sometimes it just does not work (see last week'spost on nothing being perfect).  This week I am staying in Wytheville at this absolutely wonderful hotel.  Things should be perfect.  Last night was my second night.  So I was looking forward to a great night of sleep.  But, there was a roadster meet-up in town and the hotel was full.  I went to sleep around 11 and by 12 I was woken up by the people next door.  They were having some serious sex and wanted to share the experience with me, at least through the wall.  The lady was screaming with every thrust and whether it was real or not had at least one orgasm.
Wytheville, hotel, travel
Except for some of it's rambunctious guests this is a great hotel .  Oops, I left my window open, not that I have any plans.
Slightly amused and slightly annoyed did I turn around after their 10 minute love making session.  But then the people it the room on the other side entered their room.  There were at least two or three couples and they continued talking and meeting till 12:45.  I did fall asleep, but woke up when the guest left.  I heard a roadster start outside and thought:"Finally real sleep."  But then the bed started rhythmically creaking and after some loud moaning there was a very loud sighing: "Oh my God."  I thought: "Oh my God, maybe now I can get some sleep!"  

Well, how wrong was I.  He must have have satisfied her first in a non-penetrating way and now it was his turn.  Their bed was against our adjoining wall and boy he was like a jackhammer.  He went 15 seconds really fast, followed by 15 seconds slow, followed by 15 seconds really fast, etc., etc.  Thank goodness he did not last very long and was done in a few minutes and they were out.

Finally, by 1:15, it was quiet enough for me to get my beauty sleep, wake up by 6:45 and get ready to teach.  I did turn up the TV a bit when I woke up that morning, just to get even.

No comments:

Post a Comment