Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introduction

Hi,
During the past four years I have traveled to all corners of Virginia, giving classes in Erosion and Sediment Control and Stormwater Management, and it looks like that in the foreseeable future I will keep doing that.  I decided I needed a hobby, being on the road so much and seeing the state.  Having studied and worked as a photographer in the past I thought it was time to do a photographic blog on my experiences in the state.  I hope to turn this into a daily photo blog, although I do not promise this. Neither do I promise that all photographs will be exhibition quality, some will be snapshots and others will be taken with my tablet, but I like it to be a reflection of what I see and encounter in this state.  When and if I travel out of state, I might even include some photos from those travels.  Be patient with me this is my first try.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment